D H Y A A N A M
‘INNER SILENCE and BLISS’
“Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.”
Outcome of the workshop:
1. Students will receive an authentic understanding about the concept of dhyaana according to Indian scriptures like Bhagwad Geeta, Patanjali Yogsutra, Gherand Samhita and the preparatory practices involved for beginners.
2. Participants will have a takeaway of self-help tools
i. To overcome the physical exhaustion and boost metabolism.
ii. To deal with stress, anxiety, negative thoughts and other psychosomatic disorders.
iii. To realize the power of mind and its role in our daily struggles. A tool to quickly rewire the mind to be in present and be productive through the day.
iv. A journey towards the ultimate silence of the ‘BEING’ through guided Meditation.
3. Different types of techniques to progress towards dhyaana based on the mental and physical constitution of an individual.
4. Scientific understanding of dhyaana and its benefits.
5. Ultimate goal- merging in silence-leads to an enhanced quality of life and spiritual growth.
18th to 21st November 2021
THU, FRI, SAT & SUN
Duration of workshop 4 days
(5:00 pm– 7:00 pm) IST
Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent
(Age should be 18+ years or an above)
Language of Instruction: English
MODE OF TEACHING: ONLINE
Recordings of all the sessions will be available to view
only till the duration of the workshop (18th-21th Nov)
Fees Details: ₹2000/-
(RUPEES TWO THOUSAND ONLY)
** To avail ₹500/- discount- Register before 18th November 2021REGISTER NOW